Open Records Requests

Open Records Requests

The Texas Public Information Act, Government Code, Chapter 552 (the Act) allows you the right to inspect or copy government records.

Please complete the Open Records Request Form. You may complete the form on-line and print out OR print form and complete by hand.

Please SIGN THE FORM BEFORE SUBMITTING. (Unsigned forms will not be accepted).

Please return the signed and completed Open Records Request form via the U.S. Postal Service or in person to the Administrative Office at the following address:

Gulf Coast Water Authority
Attn: Open Records Request
3630 FM 1765
Texas City, Texas 77591